|FACULTY NOTE: The link to submit Makeup Exams has been moved to myAVC under the "Faculty" dropdown menu titled "Makeup Exam Proctor Form".
The Assessment Center provides makeup test proctoring services to AVC faculty and students.
- Instructors must submit a makeup proctor form for each student (and test) to be proctored by the Assessment Center.
- Makeup exams are a walk-in service. Students do not have to schedule specific appointments, but they must complete the exam in one sitting within the time limit provided by the instructor that fits within the Assessment Center business hours.
- Internet access is available for students taking web-based exams.
- Makeup exams will be given until the deadline established by the instructor. If a deadline changes, a new request form must be submitted by the instructor.
- Students must present a valid photo ID when checking in to take a makeup exam.
- Makeup exams are not for students receiving testing accommodations through the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD). Students registered with OSD must schedule with that department in order to receive the appropriate services.