Campus walkway with banners

Counseling: High School Program

Antelope Valley College Requires:

  • The student must bring high school transcripts to Antelope Valley Adult School.
  • An Antelope Valley Adult School counselor will evaluate the transcripts to determine needed courses to complete H.S. Diploma
  • Courses taken at Antelope Valley College will count towards a H.S. Diploma as well as AVC programs.